Yes, you can buy a Thermomix® without hosting or attending a demo (also called a Cooking Experience).
There are many reasons why you may not want to go along to a demo, and I completely understand. For example:
- you already own a previous model – the TM21, TM31 or TM5 – and know how to cook with a Thermomix® and what it can do for you. You just want the information to decide on whether or not to upgrade.
- you have seen or used a Thermomix® at a friend’s place and are happy with what your friend has shown you.
- you would prefer to do your own research online. You are happy to watch some videos to understand how the Thermomix® works and what it can and can’t do.
- you don’t want a consultant nagging you for weeks to attend or host another demo, or to buy now.
How I can help you decide whether or not to buy a Thermomix® TM6
Helping you to make the right decision is important to me. I want you to have access to the information you need to decide if the Thermomix® TM6 is right for you, right now.
For that reason I am spending a lot of my time creating my blog and YouTube channel to fill with everything you need to know. I want this to be where you come to do your online research before making your decision.
As well as the blog, I have also brought together a lot of other information to help you, including:
- a summary and videos all about the Thermomix® TM6
- a comparison of the TM6 with the TM5 and TM31
- all the current Thermomix® and Kobold® offers
- details of how to buy your Thermomix®, including payment options
Of course, I am more than happy to answer your questions, have a conversation, or an online demo if you prefer.
You can comment on a blog post, get in touch through my social media, or send a message through my contact page.
How to buy a Thermomix® without a demo
It is true that in the past you could only buy a Thermomix® through a consultant and normally after attending a demo.
Covid changed a lot of things, and one of those things was the way in which Thermomix® is sold in Australia, and it is continuing to evolve.
You can now buy your Thermomix® TM6 online in two ways.
- A consultant can provide you with their “buy link“. Clicking on that link takes you to the Thermomix Australia Mix Shop shopping cart. The Thermomix® will already be in the cart and your consultant will have been selected (that is the person who gave you the link). All you need to do is checkout.
- You can alternatively go to The Mix Shop and add a Thermomix® to your cart and checkout. You have the option to select a consultant on checkout. If you don’t select a consultant then Thermomix Australia® will allocate a consultant to you for post sales support.
If you do decide to buy a Thermomix® and I have helped you with that decision, then I would really appreciate you using my link to buy and becoming my customer. I can then help you as much or as little as you like in the next steps.
What happens after you buy your Thermomix®?
If you buy your Thermomix® through a consultant, then you get their ongoing support. Of course, what this entails will vary from one consultant to the next, so I will share what I can offer.
- Firstly, a massive thank you for supporting my business
- A welcome email, and confirmation when your Thermomix® has been dispatched
- Exclusive access to the ThermoJo 30 Day Kickstart (30 daily emails with a short video) to help you learn to use and love your new Thermie
- The option to jump online together to get you started with your new Thermomix®
- A monthly (sometimes twice monthly) newsletter with recipe inspiration and news
- The rest is up to you! I am here to respond to your questions, run a cooking experience for you and your friends if you like and share cooking class details.
- What I won’t do is constantly nag you to host a demo and invite your friends. However I will make sure you know where to find all the current offers and host rewards and how that works so you can decide if you would like to grab an offer when it suits you.
If you purchase through The Mix Shop and don’t nominate a consultant, then Thermomix Australia will allocate a consultant to you. They will be in contact within the first month to have a chat and see if you would like to catch up (in person if local, or online).