The Thermomix® Gift Registry
A gift registry is the perfect way to get exactly what you want or need when celebrating a major milestone.
With Thermomix® you can set up a registry for your own event, or set it up with a friend or family member as the lucky recipient.
This is the perfect way to get a Thermomix® and to celebrate a wedding, engagement, birthday, anniversary, new baby, Christmas or any other special occasion.
Your guests will love knowing that they are contributing to something that will be enjoyed for years to come.
A Thermomix® can replace so many appliances and perform so many functions in the kitchen that it will be used daily.
How the Thermomix® Gift Registry works
To register, or to ask some more questions, use the form at the bottom of this page. I will then be in touch to get all the details and set this up for you.
You will receive personalised Thermomix® registry gift cards to include with your invitations. For printed cards, you will need to order at least two weeks prior to your invitation mailing date. Alternatively, electronic registry cards will be sent at the time of order.
Should contributions to the registry not reach the total indicated on the order, the outstanding balance will be charged to the nominated credit card.
The process for the Thermomix® Gift Registry is as follows:
- As your consultant, I will arrange for the order and gift registry to be created using the information you provide.
- Once the order is processed a confirmation email is sent to the Consultant and the person who has arranged for the registry to be set up.
- Invitations are prepared.
- Electronic: sent with confirmation of the order
- Printed: dispatched to the address indicated on the Gift Registry Order Details form.
- As people wish to contribute, they follow the instructions on the invitation provided.
- Customer Service take payments manually (via phone) up to two weeks out from the gifting date.
- If not paid in full by one month before the gifting date, I will remind you that the gift date is approaching and let you know the remaining balance.
- Two weeks out from the gifting date: If there is a balance owing, a Customer Service team member will contact the person who set up the Registry and ask them to complete payment. This allows time for the Thermomix® to be dispatched and arrive in time for the gifting date.
- Once full payment is received the Thermomix® is dispatched to the location indicated on the Order form.
- The Thermomix arrives gift wrapped and with a card listing the names and messages from the contributors.
- There is also the option for each contribution to be a gift card. If that option is chosen you will receive a list of the names and values of each person’s contribution.
All the options to gift a Thermomix®
Aside from a gift registry, you can of course purchase a Thermomix® TM6 as a gift.
The Thermomix® can be ordered in your name so your gift recipient does not know it is coming. Then once it is gifted we can transfer the ownership over to them.
Please get in touch if you would like to gift a Thermomix® to a very lucky person!
Learn more about the Thermomix®
If you want to learn more about the Thermomix® before you go ahead with a gift registry, then I have a lot of information to share. You are also more than welcome to get in touch to ask your questions.
Get in touch to set up your Thermomix® gift registry
Please complete the form below to get started with setting up your gift registry, or to ask more questions.
I will be back in touch with you very soon.