Everyday Cooking for Thermomix® Families
For an introduction to Cookidoo® and to learn how to search for recipes and collections, scroll down to the video at the bottom of this post.
Today I wanted to share with you one of the larger collections on Cookidoo® – Everyday Cooking for Thermomix® Families. This one was originally a printed cookbook published by Thermomix® in Australia. As with many of the cookbooks, it has been added in full to Cookidoo®.
This collection contains 114 recipes and is described as:
Filled with some of our most popular recipes – as well as a few new favourites – you’ll love gathering the entire family around the table to enjoy these everyday meals!
This collection includes:
- options for breakfast
- main meals, including curries, pastas, oven bakes and more
- sauces and condiments
- sweet treats and desserts
- drinks – including juices, smoothies and cocktails
Some of my favourite Thermomix recipes in this collection
I have made a few of the recipes in this collection over the years. Some of my favourites are:
- Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip: this literally takes 30 seconds to make and it super yum. My advice is to check the consistency after 2 seconds turbo and check after each extra turbo to get your preferred consistency.
- Tzatziki dip: a fave that I make all the time
- Chunky basil pesto dip: always yum and good for a platter with cheese. For adding to pasta and in cooking I would instead make a standard pesto.
- Sour Cream and Chicken Enchiladas: love this one. I recommend making the filling early and putting in the fridge. It is much easier to put it all together when that is cold.
- Garlic Prawns: this is my super simple “nothing in the fridge” meal to make. I even did a blog post all about it and how I change it up a little.
- Naan bread: the perfect simple accompaniment to your curry.
- Three cheese spinach rolls: change up the fillings as you like.
- Lemon Cupcakes with Citrus Syrup: a lovely light dessert and they freeze well.
- Mojito-style cocktail: lovely!
Cookidoo®: the Thermomix® recipe platform
Cookidoo® is an online recipe platform that includes over 90,000 recipes for the Thermomix®.
By connecting your Thermomix® TM6 to Cookidoo® , you can use guided cooking to take you through recipes step-by-step. You can also use Cookidoo® with the TM5 Cook-Key, and manually as a resource for all models of the Thermomix®. With my TM31 I used it on my iPad sitting next to my Thermomix® as I made each recipe with the manual controls.
As well as being able to search for individual recipes in Cookidoo®, you can also search for Collections. Collections bring together recipes around a specific theme. In some cases they are also the digital version of full printed recipe books that have previously been published and sold by Thermomix®.
I find browsing through the collections a great way to find new things to cook.
In this video I introduce you to Cookidoo® and show you how to search for recipes and collections.
Cookidoo® is the Thermomix® recipe database.
You need an account to view the full recipe details.
Without an account you can see the ingredients but not the cooking method.
Click here to start your Cookidoo® free trial.