Hi, and welcome to my newsletter!
It is time to once again refresh the offers available from Thermomix®, and share some more recipe ideas with you.
Firstly, in great news, the Limited Edition Sparkling Black Thermomix® TM6 is still available. Act quickly if you would like to get one on your bench. Read on for all the details of the latest purchase offer.
New purchase offer with the TM6: Your TM6 (Black or White) currently comes with the option to add on a second bowl set for only $29. This is a massive saving on $366.
TM5 trade up is here: if you want to know all about the differences between your TM5 and the TM6, then please get in touch. Two of the key benefits are high heat and guided cooking with Cookidoo® fully integrated, and they are game changers. I am more than happy to show you the TM6 to help you make a decision. You can either take advantage of the trade up offer, or perhaps grab the incredible gift with purchase offer on now. All the details below.
Half price offers to start as a Thermomix® Consultant: If you already own a Classic White TM6 and love it, then for only $75 you can get your business started. Or if you need to purchase a Classic White TM6, then you can earn it (as I did) and get started for only $495. What do you have to lose? See all the details below and please get in touch to learn more.
Collections on Cookidoo®: there are new collections on Cookidoo® each month, so keep an eye out. The new one from the Australian test kitchen is Mini Cakes, which use the new mini cake tins available on The Mix Shop. Also, when you are searching in Collections, change your filters to include other countries to find many more options. A few other good collections you may not have found include:
- Alternative Milks (Australia and NZ)
- Free From (UK and Ireland) – great if you need to avoid gluten, dairy etc.
- Just Mash (Australia and NZ) – I always use the Mashed Potato for Two recipe, and you can up the quantity to fill the basket. Then add in what you want at the end. For me, just butter and some salt.
- Thickening with TM6, Sauces, Custards and Curds (Australia and NZ) – the thickening mode is such a great feature of the TM6
- Magnolia Kitchen (Australia and NZ) – for when you need a little decadence
- Fermentation Mode (UK and Ireland) – another great mode of the TM6 to make yoghurt, prove dough, make soft cheese and more
- Cocktails – a very popular use of the Thermomix®! This links to all the Collections on Cocktails from Australia/NZ and UK and Ireland.
Happy cooking and cocktail making!